Covid Update: To Our Customers
Dear Edwards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Storm Lake customers,
First and foremost, we hope this note finds you, your families and loved ones well during this unprecedented health crisis. We are committed to conducting our business in an environment consistent with the guidance of the CDC that creates a safe and secure dealership for both our customers and employees. I would like to communicate exactly what we are doing to insure the health of everyone in our dealership.
- We have added more personnel to our daytime cleaning staff that is cleaning and sanitizing not just waiting rooms and restrooms, but all high traffic areas including counters, phones, computers and doors and handles, during business hours. This also includes a robust evening deep clean after hours.
- We have ample supplies of hand sanitizers and soap as well as facial tissues available for our Guests and Employees while in the dealership and on premises.
- Our Technicians wear a fresh set of gloves for each vehicle serviced, using seat covers and wiping the vehicles touch points while the vehicle is in our possession.
- Our Shuttle Vans and Loaner vehicles are undergoing a complete cleaning process after each round trip of drop off and delivery.
- Our entire staff has received instruction on CDC approved procedures for personal hygiene.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the dealership, and we will do everything in our power to accommodate your request. We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation, following the guidelines of the CDC and the local municipalities. The health and safety of our customers and employees will remain our highest priority.
Together, we will all work through this difficult time and put this health crisis in our rearview mirror.